Nasr Company for forgings is considered one of the main pillars in the steel industries sector and one of the largest forgings factories in Egypt and the Middle East, where it was established in 1960 as an intermediate manufacturing industry for steel forgings and steel industries. It was opened in 1964 and the working capital is 111.7 million pounds. The factory consists of From several wards, they are:
- Cutting: includes presses up to 140 mm – saws up to 500 mm in diameter or 400 mm square – reciprocating saws up to 120 mm in diameter.
Chain Factory: Production of chains according to German specifications (DIN) for tensile and suspension purposes.
Road factories: It includes a road factory with molds up to a weight of 100 kg – a road factory for cylindrical shapes up to a diameter of 300 mm and a weight of 2000 kg and for parts with disc shapes up to a diameter of 800 mm and a weight of 1000 kg and free roads.
- Finishing and molds factories: It includes horizontal lathes lines and vertical lathes drills lines – grinding machine lines – fries lines – planers lines.
- Heat treatment plant: The company has heat treatment ovens that operate automatically with a good production rate – vibrating units for surface hardening and repair furnaces.
- CNC Factory: For work using CNC machines (lathing, punching, shankra, and many other high-quality, high-quality work, etc.).
Laser Cutting Factory: For cutting all shapes, complex solid materials and drilling with high precision
Unit of chemical and mechanical laboratories: the company has modern laboratories to perform tests on raw materials and products and obtain certificates for the product.