Nasr forging company is considered one of the main pillars in the steel industries sector and one of the largest forgings factories in Egypt and the Middle East, where it was established in 1960 as an intermediate manufacturing industry for steel forgings and steel industries. It was opened in 1964 and the working capital is 111.7 million pounds. The factory consists of From several wards, they are:
- Cutting: includes presses up to 140 mm – saws up to 500 mm in diameter or 400 mm square – reciprocating saws up to 120 mm in diameter.
Chain Factory: Production of chains according to German specifications (DIN) for tensile and suspension purposes.
Die forging Factory: It includes a road factory with molds up to a weight of 100 kg – a forging factory for cylindrical shapes up to a diameter of 300 mm and a weight of 2000 kg and for parts with disc shapes up to a diameter of 800 mm and a weight of 1000 kg and free forging .
- Machining and die marking factory: It includes horizontal lathes lines and vertical lathes drills lines – grinding machine lines – fries lines – planers lines.
- Heat treatment plant: The company has heat treatment ovens that operate automatically with a good production rate – vibrating units for surface hardening and repair furnaces.
- CNC Factory: For work using CNC machines (lathing, punching, shankra, and many other high-quality, high-quality work, etc.).
Laser Cutting Factory: For cutting all shapes, complex solid materials and drilling with high precision
Unit of chemical and mechanical laboratories: the company has modern laboratories to perform tests on raw materials and products and obtain certificates for the product.
Seeking to cover the local market for forgings and chains, and looking to the markets of Africa and the Middle East
Increase productivity with high quality and competitive prices.
- Work within the plan to develop our country, Egypt with a vision for the future 2030.
- Attracting the largest segment of the Egyptian market, striving to export, seeking new customers, and manufacturing new products required for the Egyptian market .
- Achieve customer demands’ in the least time than planned and with high quality.
- Development of production technology to keep pace with development in quality systems and customer service.
- Work within a plan (annual – monthly – daily) to increase production.
- Deepening cooperation with the private sector (suppliers – clients) while seeking to partner with other companies (Agent) to win new clients.
- Confronting and treating inherited problems.
- Developing the existing equipment at the lowest costs and striving to acquire the latest capabilities of the company in stages
- Following a policy of rationalization in materials, energy and labor.